Quantum Global Solutions is an independent global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. British founded and managed, we partner with many of the leading contractors, lawyers and employers around the world. Quantum is an equal opportunities employer with experienced teams working across Europe, GCC, Africa, Asia, Australasia and the USA, providing contractual, commercial and planning support to construction teams with expertise in forensic delay, quantum analysis and the preparation of entitlement submissions for the resolution of construction claims and disputes. Our strong reputation around the world for exceptional quality of service is at the heart of our company’s customer-centric focus. The company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence.
Working for Quantum Global Solutions you will be a self-starter with an innovative approach to projects and a strong customer focus towards your clients. Key attributes include:
- Hold a degree relevant to the construction industry.
- Retain membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Be working towards or hold additional relevant qualifications such as Forensic Planning Certification.
- 10 to 15 years plus experience within the construction industry.
- Must have held senior posts within organisations and at the front line delivery of construction projects.
- Hold particular expertise within the construction sector – oil, gas, infrastructure, building etc.
- Hold particular technical expertise such as BIM, Monte-Carlo, cost loading etc.
- Be able to quickly focus in on the important issues and the key facts at hand.
- Able to focus on evidence and separate core issues from the general noise of contractual communication.
- Be able to develop entitlements quickly from the evidence on the ground.
- Be able to ‘tell the story’ supported by the evidence and grasp the bigger picture.
- Possess excellent writing and grammar skills and be able to author detailed technical documents.
- Be able to set strategy and develop structures for demonstrating entitlements.
- Be good with people and operate professionally in client facing roles.
- Possess excellent presentational skills and lead or chair meetings and discussions.
- Develop client accounts.
- Possess first-hand experience with the development of construction EoT/prolongation claims.
- Participated in the development of claims strategies, negotiation and final settlement.
- Possess the ability to develop strategies for substantiating and calculating recoverable prolongation and acceleration costs, recoverable time, EoT etc.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills, lead client presentations and be able to chair meetings, discussions and workshops.
- Generate high quality documentation using software such as Word and Excel and be able to deliver documents fully formatted and checked ready for peer review or presentation.
- Possess a detailed working knowledge of delay analysis and forensic techniques.
- Be able to work with any methodology and deploy the most appropriate methodology to best effect.
- Possess excellent skills and capabilities particularly in the use of Primavera P3 and P6.
- Be competent in its extensive use and deployment to undertake detailed forensic delay analysis.
- Manage both personal time and timeframes of the team’s delivery against set programmes and budgets and report on performance ‘actual against planned.’
- Be a strong team player and lead teams delivering particular commissions, coordinate and orchestrate the delivery of group tasks, coming together as the final ‘deliverables’ for a commission.
- Comply with company procedures, particularly compliance with weekly updates to DOVICO and working within the Egnyte local cloud.
- Monitor team members to ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Participate in local institution activities and be committed to on-going personal development of CPD.
- Take an active role in Institution or association activities.
- Develop capability as a recognised expert within a chosen field.
If you enjoy working five days a week, 9 to 5, pricing variation orders and doing the monthly valuation – do not apply. If you think out of the box and are ready to re-invent the wheel and provide solutions where others cannot – then Quantum can offer an excellent remuneration package that includes pay commensurate with experience and other allowances, as well as excellent formal training within our professional development programme and support with academic studies.
All applications submitted to Quantum will be treated in the strictest confidence.