Quantum Global Solutions is an independent global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. British founded and managed, we partner with many of the leading contractors, lawyers and employers around the world.
Quantum is an equal opportunities employer with experienced teams working across Europe, GCC, Africa, Asia, Australasia and the USA, providing contractual, commercial and planning support to construction teams with expertise in forensic delay, quantum analysis and the preparation of entitlement submissions for the resolution of construction claims and disputes. Our strong reputation around the world for exceptional quality of service is at the heart of our company’s customer-centric focus.
The company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence.
Working for Quantum Global Solutions you will be a self-starter with an innovative approach to projects and a strong customer focus towards your clients. Key attributes include:
- Hold a degree relevant to the construction industry. Retain membership of a relevant professional institution – MICE, RICS etc.
- Be working towards or hold additional relevant qualifications – arbitration, adjudicator, expert witness.
- 10 to 15 years plus experience within the construction industry.
- Must have held senior posts within organisations and been at the front line of construction projects.
- Hold particular expertise or specialism within the construction sector – oil, gas, infrastructure, building etc.
- Hold particular technical expertise – cost specialist, contract specialist etc.
- Be able to focus on key evidence and separate core issues from the general noise of contractual communication.
- Be able to develop entitlements quickly from the evidence on the ground.
- Be able to ‘tell the story’ supported by the evidence and grasp the bigger picture.
- Possess excellent writing and grammar skills and be highly proficient in authoring technical documents.
- Be able to set strategy and develop structures for demonstrating entitlements.
- Be good with people and operate professionally in client facing roles.
- Possess excellent presentational skills and lead or chair meetings and discussions.
- Possess first-hand experience with the development of construction claims.
- Participated in the development of claims strategies, negotiation and final settlement.
- Possess the ability to develop strategies for substantiating and calculating recoverable costs.
- Lead presentations to clients.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and be able to chair meetings, discussions and workshops.
- Generate high quality documentation utilising the technical and functional capabilities of software such as Word and Excel to deliver documents fully formatted and checked ready for peer review or presentation.
- Be fully conversant with the appropriate deployment and use of delay analysis methodologies.
- Be highly proficient in managing personal and project time according to differing and flexible schedules.
- Manage the timeframes of team’s delivery against programmes and budgets.
- Be a strong team player leading and supporting teams where required.
- Comply with company procedures, particularly compliance with weekly updates to corporate cloud storage systems.
- Have an active interest in local institution activities and be committed to on-going personal development.
If you enjoy working five days a week, 9 to 5, pricing variation orders and doing the monthly valuation – do not apply.
If you think out of the box and are ready to re-invent the wheel and provide solutions where others cannot – then Quantum can offer an excellent remuneration package that includes pay commensurate with experience and other allowances, as well as excellent formal training within our professional development programme and support with academic studies.
All applications submitted to Quantum will be treated in the strictest confidence.