Quantum Global Solutions is an independent global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. British founded and managed, we partner with many of the leading contractors, lawyers and employers around the world.
Quantum is an equal opportunities employer with experienced teams working across Europe, GCC, Africa, Asia, Australasia and the USA, providing contractual, commercial and planning support to construction teams with expertise in forensic delay, quantum analysis and the preparation of entitlement submissions for the resolution of construction claims and disputes. Our strong reputation around the world for exceptional quality of service is at the heart of our company’s customer-centric focus.
The company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence.
Working for Quantum Global Solutions, you will be a self-starter with an innovative approach to projects and a strong customer focus towards your clients. Key attributes include:
- Hold a degree relevant to the construction industry and be working towards chartered membership of a professional institution – MICE, RICS etc.
- 5 to 7 years plus experience within the construction industry.
- Must have held a responsible position within organisations and in the front line delivery of construction projects.
- Be developing a particular expertise within the construction field.
- Be developing particular technical expertise – Cost Specialist, Contract Specialist etc.
- Possess excellent writing skills and be able to author detailed technical documents thoroughly and using excellent grammar.
- Be able to contribute to the development of strategies and structures for demonstrating entitlements.
- Be good with people and operate professionally in client facing roles.
- Make presentations to clients and other parties.
- Possess experience with the development of construction claims.
- Be fully conversant with the general heads of claim and the methodologies for calculation of recoverable costs.
- Actively participate in presentations to clients.
- Be working towards a lead role in presentations, workshops and team discussions.
- Generate high quality documentation making full use of the technical and functional capabilities of software such as Word and Excel and be able to deliver documents formatted for presentation.
- Be familiar with the use of recommended delay analysis methodologies and be aware of their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Manage time to full effect and deliver work packages within strict timeframes.
- Be a strong team player and lead the delivery of particular components of a commission as part of wider team delivery.
- Comply with company procedures, particularly compliance with weekly updates to corporate cloud storage systems.
- Participate in local institution activities and be committed to on-going personal development of CPD.
If you enjoy working five days a week, 9 to 5, pricing variation orders and doing the monthly valuation – do not apply. If you think out of the box and are ready to re-invent the wheel and provide solutions where others cannot – then Quantum can offer an excellent remuneration package that includes pay commensurate with experience and other allowances, as well as excellent formal training within our professional development programme and support with academic studies.
All applications submitted to Quantum will be treated in the strictest confidence.