Quantum appreciates that a picture tells a thousand words.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual
- Our brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than text
Whether bidding for a project or endeavouring to resolve a contractual dispute, it is imperative that the scope for misinterpretation and ambiguity is minimised. Quantum uses high end multi-media presentations to demonstrate their client’s position in a clear and compelling manner enabling a full understanding triggering negotiations for an amicable settlement.
This is particularly important in a construction or engineering environment where situations are often technically complex, and have the added dimension of events occurring in various sequences and over periods of time. It is vital that information is conveyed in a manner as to reduce the risk that one party will not fully understand the other party’s argument or point of view.
- We believe in visualisation
- We focus on clarity of message
- We want to get our message across and allow people to understand and appreciate the issues we are facing and their consequences
All complex information can in one way or another be distilled into a graphical format and we are pleased to share some examples below.